Video Impact: What You Need to Know About Smartphone Video
As a dynamic speaker, Kim Foley will excite and motivate your audience to step outside their comfort zone and consider the possibilities with mobile video. Kim Foley’s thought-provoking presentation, explores the capabilities of smartphone video technology and shows how today’s companies are using video produced on smartphones in ways they never imagined.
- How to create a competitive advantage with mobile video
- How to create quality video on a small budget
- How to integrate video into your social media strategy
- The dos and don’ts of great video
- Top 7 ways companies are using video
- 5 ways you can avoid looking like an amateur
- The Video Marketing Multiplier Effect
The Power of Image: Explore How Your Appearance and Body Language Can Either Enhance or Sabotage Your Credibility
- 7 faux pas you want to avoid
- The language of clothing
- What your accessories say about you
- The unintended messages of body language
PowerCues: Choosing How The World Views You
Your image is the way you present yourself to the world through your appearance(clothing, hairstyle, accessories) and body language. Learn about the powerful cues that you are sending about your age, health, education, social and financial status, your capabilities and intellect and more.
- How cultural norms and conditioning affect your choices
- 5 ways you can enhance your credibility
- How body language, verbal skills and image merge to create a story about you
CNN Called, Now What?
- Learn what to expect in the studio, so there are no surprises
- The unwritten rules of TV guest protocol
- What to wear (and what to avoid wearing) to look your best on camera
- How to sit, stand, and what to do with your hands
- 5 tips for presenting yourself with maximum credibility
Presentations are approximately 45 minutes to allow time for questions and answers when appropriate. All presentations will be customized in length and specific content for your organization.